I am beyond excited to be running my Candy Cane Countdown to Christmas season this year!
You’ll find me mostly on my Corinna Phillips YouTube Channel so if you love Candy Cane and Peppermint Swirl Christmas decor, with a good helping of Disney, then be sure to subscribe so that you don’t miss a thing!
In the run up to Christmas I will be posting all about Christmas home decor, how to feel fabulously organised for the season, and giving you a glimpse into how we celebrate Christmas in our household. I’ve always been a lover of all things Christmas, in fact you can read about how I even created my own advent calendar a few years back, just in case you can’t wait for the rest of the series to get going!
Candy Cane Countdown Halloween Edition
I have already posted the first vlog in the Candy Cane Countdown earlier in November, if you’d like to see how I decorated our home and what we did for Halloween, then this is for you!
Candy Cane Countdown Giveaways
There are going to be several Candy Cane Countdown Giveaways, which makes me so happy! Seeing as this is the season of goodwill and giving, I am delighted to be giving away heaps of goodies throughout the Candy Cane Countdown. These are hand-picked items which I absolutely love, so I just know that you’re going to love them too.
My First Giveaway Is…
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
This really is very special. I feel hugely honoured to be giving away this cute little penguin necklace, gifted by the fabulous jewellery designer Jana Reinhardt.
This necklace reminds us to stay flexible whatever life throws at us, so that we can keep moving forward. What a beautifully meaningful gift this would make for Christmas.
Entirely handmade by master goldsmith Jana Reinhardt from 100% recycled silver, it’s worth £95 and the dainty pendant measures 9mm high x 7mm wide. The pendant comes with a matching trace chain that can be worn at 16 or 18 inches.
What Makes This Jewellery So Special
There are many reasons why I love Jana’s jewellery… it’s made to order, uses recycled silver and solid gold and Jana doesn’t use machine manufacturing she prefers the old traditional techniques of wax carving and fabrication to create her products. These traditional methods have no negative effect on the environment, which means that Jana Reinhardt is a more sustainable choice for jewellery lovers.
I’m all about taking whatever steps we can to help protect and support our natural environment, using ethically made jewellery is just one small change that we can make.
And all those small changes add up.
Jana Reinhardt is a small company, run by a husband and wife team: Jana Reinhardt and Ross Cutting. They are both master-goldsmiths; who are as passionate about hand making jewellery, as they are about animal welfare and green living.
In the last year, Jana Reinhardt have created several exclusive pieces intended to raise awareness and funds for charities which help orangutans (OVAID), bears (Animals Asia), greyhounds (Galgos Del Sol) and pangolins (Flora and Fauna) among others, as well as establishing partnerships with charities including the National Animal Welfare Trust (NAWT) and People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Their ambition is to create a piece every month to fundraise for a different charity. You can browse their charity collection and much more here.
What a fabulous jewellery company. So are you excited to enter this first Candy Cane Countdown giveaway? Here’s all the details you need…
How To Enter
Use the Rafflecopter Widget below to enter. You’ll need to fill out your basic details to be in for the competition.
You also have the opportunity to claim bonus entries by performing additional actions such as subscribing to me on YouTube, leaving comments on my videos or following me on Instagram. You can do as many or as few of these as you like for bonus entries.
This giveaway runs until November 24th 2021, and is open to anyone with a UK address (the prize will only be mailed to a UK address).
I hope that you love this first Candy Cane Countdown giveaway as much as I do, and I wish you all the very best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
- There is one prize of a penguin necklace by Jana Reinhardt
- There are no runner up prizes
- Open to anyone with a UK address aged 18 and over
- Closing date for entries is midnight on 24.11.21
- Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw
- 1 winner will be chosen at random
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their UK delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen
- The winner’s name will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this)
- The prize will be despatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their address
- The winner’s name may be mentioned on the Inspiring Life Design blog, YouTube Channels and Social Media (Inspiring Life Design & Corinna Phillips accounts)
- The winner’s name, email and address will be passed to Jana Reinhardt for the purposes of communication to arrange prize delivery
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
Previous & Next Posts
In my last post I offered the chance to win a Virgin Experience Day (NOW CLOSED)